Friday, August 26, 2005

Immediate help needed for these darlings!

I mentioned earlier that the sister kitties we've been foster-caring for, Leroy and Echo, can't come with us when we leave Halifax (as we can't take them overseas with us). Yet, their previous owner won't be able to take them back either. We've been asking around to everyone we know whether they can take these totally adorable and easy-going cats, but no luck. And now their former owner has told us he will put them in a shelter. We need to find a home for these lovelies asap so they don't wind up in a kitty shelter. Please help us spread the word and e-mail me (triplethreat@swordfight.org or becka_barker@yahoo.com) if you have a place for them. Their former owner will be picking them up SUNDAY morning if we can't find a place before then.

This whole thing really breaks my heart, please help us spread the word!

Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger scs said...

Oh dear. Echo and Leroy are beautiful, hilarious and fantastically behaved kitties. I hope you find a good home for them!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Becka Barker said...

Oh crap. I left the wrong email addresson this post. I will have to fix it immediately.

My email is becka_barker@yahoo.com.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home