Saturday, July 23, 2005

Introducing: STELLA!!!!!!!!!!

This bitch with attitude convinced me with her eyes in January that she was "the one" for me. I've never had such a passive-aggressive
relationship with a cat before. Why just last
week she gave me a gift of two small poops
on my bed, a subtle hint that it was time to
clean her poo-palace after only two days of
non-cleaning. She only loves me in the morning,
and the rest of the day her attitude tends towards the, "oh, you're still here" mode. Whatever, I totally love her, and she occasionally jumps for joy when I walk in the room.

2 Comments:

Blogger .francesca said...

that's an amazing picture! i also like your room.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

It was a fun picture to make, but
unfortunately, it's not my room.
My real room looks a little bit
like a nice jail cell, including
high windows with bars on them.

ry

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home