Sunday, July 24, 2005

What Not to Wear: Kitty Style

When you get right down to it, a cat only has one thing in his or her wardrobe: a collar. Unless, of course, someone really likes dressing them up in sweaters and detective caps or whatever, in which case I don't judge. But back to the collar. For over a year after gaining sole custody of sweet Corelli, I inflicted the poor kitty with perhaps the only fashion faux pas a cat can be subject to. An ID tag in the shape of a bone. If Clinton and Stacey schooled cats in What Not To Wear, surely poor Corelli would have been up for some cash and a trip to New York.

I'm sorry, Corelli. I'm sorry for, like, 18 months of bone-jingling prowling and bowl-clanging eating.

While I have since rectified the situation and you are now wearing a lovely circular medallion, here is your previous shame for the world to see.

4 Comments:

Blogger .francesca said...

elliot told me that he thinks the bone is attractive, but the circular medallion goes much better with her eyes.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

your cat is tiny.
--60--

4:45 PM  
Blogger ll coolbreeze said...

my cat is tougher than leather

11:37 AM  
Blogger Melissa. said...

Emoticons and internet abbreviations aren't enough. I don't know how to express how hard I am laughing at this.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home