Monday, August 01, 2005

Break and Enter Kitty

It moved too fast for me to snap a picture. But, I've included this sketch artist rendering of the kitty-caperer that just broke into my apartment (replace orange parts for grey parts).

I was happily reviewing the pictures on this website when I heard an ominous tinkle tinkle sound. I turned and there, right in my own kitchen, was a delightfully adorable yet obviously dangerous kitten. It ran and thus I can only assume that it was guilty of *something*.

I feel so violated.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa. said...

Where did the kitty come from? And where did it go? Do you have some Magic Kitty Portal in your home?

3:22 PM  
Blogger .francesca said...

curious cats want to know! maybe whomever stole from your back porch left you a special magickitty!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

it was a security breach - I had left the back door open (I knew it was risky, but the cool breeze felt so nice).

It must have climbed up and in through the back porch, all ninja kitty styles.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

Why violated? Did the kitty...um, "touch and feel" you or something?

11:03 AM  
Blogger swac said...

I bet that was Tucker. He comes into my place too.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home