Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Scout likes to jump off the walls.

Maybe that is just what cats do. I don't really know because I've never had a cat before. Does your cat jump off the walls, and do flips? I'm starting to think that it is because she is going crazy from boredom, now that my roommates have gone and it's just me.

Elliot do you wanna be friends with Scout? Look how CUTE she is! She's so cute! I know you wanna!

This week I'm going to get her a leash and maybe, if Team Willow approves, Scout and Elliot could be the bestest of friends. Or at least meet just once.

7 Comments:

Blogger katherine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 PM  
Blogger freethoughtguy said...

I'm sure Scout and Elliot will be the cutest of friends!

1:06 PM  
Blogger .francesca said...

let's set them up! i really think they're made for each other.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa. said...

Oh my GOD, Francesca. You twotimer! I thought Elliot and Corelli were going to internet date! They could have even had a cute "Brangelina" type name with "Corelliot." Now there's nothing but heartbreak. The internet is nothing but a land of broken dreams for poor Corelli. Damn you.

9:05 PM  
Blogger .francesca said...

corelliot is pretty much the cutest thing i've ever heard! elliot's not really sure where his priorities are right now. i know he just kind of wants to let nature take its course.

5:18 AM  
Blogger katherine said...

Maybe they could ALL be friends!

I was thinking of letting Scout be on Catster, because she really really wants to. Is that too nerdy?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Melissa. said...

Uh, yeah. It's totally nerdy. Which is why I'm not saying that if you choose to put Scout on Catster that you should look for Corelli. Yeah, I'm totally not saying that.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home