Saturday, July 02, 2005

Cat Show Radio

My heart is still fluttering from all the excitement today at the cat show.
I don't own a cat, but I do love the kitties. You could call me a fancier (with a lower case 'f').










We didn't have much luck capturing 'meows' for the microphone, but it did make for some squeal-worthy adorable photos. I fully expect us to win radio awards for our hard-hitting journalism.

I've also included a picture of the judging procedure (kitten 'all breeds' category) . FUN FACT: Competing cats can earn 5 points for having a "sweet expression." Fabulous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa. said...

I love that last picture.

9:03 PM  
Blogger .francesca said...

me too! that particular cat looked much older than his 6 or so months. he was sooo cute *squeal*

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home