Wednesday, June 29, 2005

my terrorboo



i sometimes try to take madeline for walks. she is a strictly indoor cat, but i am convinced some leash time outdoors would be good for her. unfortunately, this kitty who can be such a little terror in my apartment is quite a coward outside. everything seems to frighten her. the first few times i took her out, she crouched in the grass and trembled. maybe now that it's warm out again, i'll attempt another outing. it's too bad i don't have a yard or live next to a park; i think it's mainly the traffic that scares her.

3 Comments:

Blogger .francesca said...

off topic, but i love your dress!

on topic, i like the leash idea. i wonder if elliot would be ok with that?

8:47 PM  
Blogger Melissa. said...

If you want to try it out, I think I still have Corelli's Leash of Doom here somewhere. You could borrow it for a test run to see if he's down with roaming the streets.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

My Sophie isn't having any of that leash/outside business. I tried on one of the first nice, sunny days to take her out on the stoop, and she freaked out and cried and clawed at the door, trying to get back inside. I tried to perservere - tough love, perhaps - but to no avail. I gve up and took her back in, my dreams of taking my cat to frolic on Citadel Hill forever crushed. She's still damn cute, though.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home