Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Everyone meet Elliot!

When the weather is nice, I like to take Elliot for a walk around the new little tree in our front yard. I just pick him up and walk around the tree with him. He's an indoor cat and we don't want him to be an outdoor cat, I just feel so bad when the weather is nice and he's trying to sit on our non-existent window sills to get some fresh air. I started thinking that it would be nice if we could maybe tie a really long rope to his collar and let him roam around a bit in the front if I was sitting on the steps watching him. So I tried that once, but our street is so noisy he just gets scared. Which is understandable. I get scared too.

Here is Elliot sleeping in a frying pan! (It's clean.)


3 Comments:

Blogger swac said...

For a second there, I thought you were frying up the cat! Maybe making some cat chow mein, or perhaps sweet-and-sourpuss.

Thankfully, that is not the case.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Melissa. said...

Buy a cat, swac. This is officially peer pressure at work.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Melissa. said...

Actually, scratch that. Adopt one. Buying is for suckers. Adoption is for lovers. (Much like Virginia.)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home