Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dartmouth Cat Show!

This past Saturday, 3 fellow cat fanciers (Melissa, Jessica and Laura) and myself trekked across the pond for an afternoon of positive swoonfestdom. There were many, many beautiful cats but these 3 are my favorites:


This is an Abyssinian, the prettiest I've ever seen! Look at her eyes! they're huge! She was so playful and even climbed up the pole on the judging podium.












This is a Bengal. She was feisty! We saw 2 different judging competitions she was in and she hissed and fussed the whole time! I guess looks aren't everything. She was the only white and black one there; all the others were brown and black.











I have no idea what kind of cat this is, but she might have been my favorite of them all. Whenever I went by her cage she was just sitting very serenely and always had this devestatingly sad expression on her face. Which is bad enough, but then check out the color of her eyes and her little dark grey nose!







It wasn't as good as last year, unless you count the fact that we got to see a cat that we met last year who was all grown up now, and, well, grown up. The tiny little grey kitten named Cadbury had exploded into an enormous grey pompom. I think Melissa has some pure gold pictures. Get on that Melissa!

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

The middle cat with the leopard print is beautiful. The bottom one looks very similar to a cat in my neighbourhood, called "Chai". Chai is also a very lovely, friendly and calm cat.

I wish I could have gone, but considering what one cat does to my allergies, a whole sportsplex full of them would have killed me.

8:52 AM  
Blogger doctor T said...

Bengals and Abbys are both crazy but so much fun. The last cat looks like a lynx point siamese. I believe you've managed to take pictures of the three noisiest cats in existence.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home