Monday, December 12, 2005

Orange is the new cute.






My friends J. and Emily used to be SPCA foster parents, taking in sick little darlings until they were well enough to stay at the shelter and (hopefully) be adopted by loving families. Sadly, they had to stop doing this, in the interest of protecting their own cats Bruce and Fern.

Luckily, last time they had special sick kitty visitors, I had brought the camera along. If you don't just die from looking at these sweetie pies, then you have no heart.

I especially love how chaotically they pile up to Mom Cat for their milk, or how that one little baby guy is learning how to lick his paw from watching Mom Cat. And how they step in their food plate.

Oodles and oodles of awww-inspiring cuteness, all wrapped in precious little orange packages.

When I got home, the home team immediately sniffed my hand and could tell I'd been around other, possibly more adorable kitties. It was Sulktown at my place for a while, let me tell you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa. said...

Holy shit, that is unadulterated adorableness.

9:00 AM  
Blogger peek said...

so wonderful! i met fern and bruce the other day and they are fantasticats in their own right. fernie likes to bash her head into things...

2:36 PM  
Blogger I guess I'm just a lame said...

I was so mesmerized by the visiting kitties I didn't even think to take Bruce or Fern's photo. Maybe that's why they were so standoffish last time I visited. :)

12:43 PM  
Blogger .francesca said...

i love marmalade colored kitties!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home