Sunday, November 12, 2006

Elliot Willow MIA

I'm posting this for Paul over at Team Willow.

My little buddy Elliot is missing.
He got out sometime early this morning when a door was left open, and we haven't seen him since. We've been scouring the neighbourhood, but so far nothing. I'm starting to get pretty worried.

Here's some important stuff:
- He lives on Willow Street, and probably wouldn't stray too far from there.
- He's orange and white, and super friendly.
- He's pretty scared of other cats.
- He doesn't meow. Almost never. He does chirp occasionally, especially when he's worried or nervous, or wants attention.
- He doesn't have a collar. (but he will from now on.)



Here's the handsome little guy.

Please help me find him. I miss him.
If you see him, or anything, my number is 425-0600,
and our address is 6015 Willow Street.

Thanks. Paul. (and the rest of Team Willow)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa. said...

Ahh! This is such horrible news! I hope people around Willow keep their eyes open and Elliot is home soon.

10:21 PM  
Blogger .francesca said...

YAY ELLIOT IS BACK!!!!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home